MAME 0.36rc2 was released on 13 March 2000.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Zsolt Vasvari correct colors in Space Invaders Part II, Lunar Rescue and Balloon Bomber, colors should also be close in Space Chaser (minus the "green lane" effect) and Rolling Crash/Moon Base.
- Jarek Burczynski modified the SEAL audio library for the DOS version so it outputs real 16-bit samples instead of truncating the least significant 8 bits.
- Added two options to the DOS version for Hot Rod key mapping, -hotrod and -hotrodse. The latter remaps NeoGeo games to use the lower row of buttons.
- There's a new game flag GAME_NO_COCKTAIL to mark drivers that don't support screen flip, please use it because gamelist.txt is now generated automatically and this is the only way to know whether a driver supports it or not.
- Juergen Buchmueller added TMS36XX emulation (Phoenix, Pleiads, Naughty Boy, Pop Flamer, Monster Bash).
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added