MAME 0.37b13 was released on 10 March 2001.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nicola Salmoria fixed the NeoGeo raster effects:
- Pulstar (level 2 boss)
- AoF (title screen)
- Double Dragon (levels with water)
- AoDK (100 mega shock logo - is it correct?)
- Eight Man (title screen)
- Super Dodgeball (flames in attract mode)
- Top Hunter (waves when entering bonus stages).
- Nicola Salmoria added a workaround for the slow PC keyboard interface in the DOS version. This makes it easier to accomplish special moves that require two or three keys pressed at the same time, but delays response by at least one frame. The change doesn't affect josyticks and keypads connected through the game or USB ports.
- 16-bit and 32-bit read memory handlers now have the additional mem_mask argument, like write handlers.
- Removed TRANSPARENCY_THROUGH mode for drawgfx().
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
- Moon Ranger (gfx hack of Moon Patrol with no code changes)