MAME 0.37b15 was released on 24 May 2001.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Bryan McPhail improved special effects and fixed pixel layer colors in the Taito F3 games.
- Frotz fixed the Arkanoid "instant death in final round" bug.
- Bryan McPhail fixed the NEC cpu bug that caused slowdowns in Raiden.
- Bryan McPhail fixed some 68020 emulation bugs that prevented many Taito F3 games from working.
- Aaron Giles and Bernd Wiebelt changed MAME so the main binary distribution of MAME is now a completely new win32 console port. Some of the benefits are: support for full screen hardware stretching (if you have a decent video card), and a much better command line / options file parsing (ported from xmame). To create the mame.ini configuration file on startup, use the -createconfig option. -showusage lists all available options.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added