MAME 0.67 was released on 6 April 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Toby Broyad made dozens of corrections to game description/flags
- Paul Priest added new options -autoror/-autorol. They rotate the screen only if the game is vertical; useful with "pivot" LCD monitors.
- Aaron Giles added a MIPS 3/4 x86 dynamic recompiling core.
- Quench added a PIC16C5x CPU core.
- R. Belmont added Sega 315-5560 "MultiPCM" sound chip emulation.
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status