MAME 0.69u3 was released on 5 June 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Leon van Rooij updated the Direct 3D renderer to change the way cleanstretch is handled
- -cleanstretch works like this:
- -cleanstretch auto: let blitter decide, the same as -nocs in 0.69 (default).
- -cleanstretch full: same as -cs in 0.69
- -cleanstretch none: disable (won't look good with scanlines)
- -cleanstretch horizontal: horz only
- -cleanstretch vertical: vert only
- Fixed a crash in usclssic
- Tomasz Slanina fixed problem where controls stopped working after the first level in Tugboat
- Razoola changed MULU timing in asm 68k core so that it matches the C ones
- OpenMSX bug fix to loop addressing on YMF278B which helps stablise the tuning on looped samples (noticable in parts of s1945 at least).
- Fixed hedpanic sound banking
- Guru corrected various clocks in the vball driver
New clones added
New TESTDRIVERS added