MAME 0.85u2 was released on 13 August 2004.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles turned off autocentering by default in warlords, sbrkout, and destroyr. There are probably others that should have this as well. Please post on www.mametesters.org if you have suggestions.
- El Condor fixed a number of recent errors introduced into the input port definitions of several drivers.
- Angelo Salese fixed various stuff with the jalmah.c driver, including suchipi booting, improved the video emulation a bit & attempted to add controls.
- R. Belmont updated the Namco Super System 22 driver to use preliminary M37710 core, but it doesn't do anything useful yet.
- Aaron Giles renamed PORT_CENTER to PORT_RESET to more accurates describe what it does. Also added PORT_CENTERDELTA(x) to control the autocentering behavior.
- R. Belmont added a WIP Mitsu M7700 series CPU core, specifically targeting the M37710.
- René Single removed the static MAX_DATAFILE_ENTRIES define, by retrieving the game count at runtime.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug that prevented the mixer from loading data unless all channels had been modified.
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added