MAME 0.90u3 was released on 18 January 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles updated Sega drivers:
- hangon, sharrier, and enduror now have accurate road and sprite scaling
- renamed shangonb to shangupb to indicate it is an upgrade bootleg
- added Gerald's latest Super Hang On sets as shangonb, shangonc
- fixed graphics in Sukeban Jansi Ryuko (both versions), but no controls yet
- Chris Kirmse added support for a new command line parameter, -screen, that specifies which screen to draw on (if the user has more than one)
- Derrick Renaud did sound Updates:
- Added filtering circuit to sound\namco52.c and converted it to stream based.
- bosco, galaga, polepos, xevious - added proper filters to Namco52 sample player. Adjusted relative effect volumes per schematics.
- polepos - added proper filters to engine sound.
- fixed gain in asteroids etc. broken in 0.90
- montecar - added proper filter to crash sound
- bsktball - converted to component value code
- abaseb - corrected component values for crowd filter
- Mariusz Wojcieszek updated the Arcadia driver:
- changed video update to be scanline based
- improved sprites rendering, fixed sprite clipping
- added hold-and-modify display mode
- changed ar_sdwr to use 1MB chip ram, this needs more investigation
- Nicola Salmoria did cleanups in the Rastan driver, derived from schematics. ADPCM is now played through a MSM5205.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added