MAME 0.99u10 was released on 12 September 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug in INP recording that crashed MAME.
- Aaron Giles added some small optimizations to the Namco System 22 3D renderer.
- Aaron Giles fixed a interrupt problem in the M37710 core that caused problems with the recent Namco update.
- R. Belmont fixed the recent Namco sound update:
- Fixed incorrect voices in System 11/12 games
- Fixed swapped stereo in System 11/12 games
- Fixed missing sound in Namco Classics games
- Curt Coder added conditional DIP switches to 10 Yard Fight driver.
- Roberto Fresca added and wired up color PROM for Truco Clemente, but still missing a transform.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added