MAME 0.109u4 was released on 26 October 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- robiza improved banking in the alpha68k games.
- Buddabing fixed a memory leak when writing MNG files.
- Mamesick fixed several audit bugs introduced with the rewrite.
- wolf676 fixed lamps in funworld/cardline drivers.
- Nathan Woods normalized realtime clock accesses across drivers. Now ensure that realtime clocks are reset when recording/saving INP files.
- Aaron Giles updated the documentation in pacman driver to reflect actual sync chain. Fixed sound frequencies for 2650 conversions.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug in displaying disassembly of CPUs whose minimum instruction size was larger than their data bus size.
- Aaron Giles added new debugger command 'history' which dumps the most recent instructions executed.
- Aaron Giles improved the Looping driver:
- fixed clock speeds
- proper video timing
- fixed protection (game would reset; should never have been marked 'working' in the first place!)
- various other driver cleanups
- Aaron Giles cleaned up the tms99xx core debugging and converted to new disassembler syntax, adding step over/out support.
- Aaron Giles removed obsolete CPUINFO_PTR_REGISTER_LAYOUT and CPUINFO_PTR_WINDOW_LAYOUT data items.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added