MAME 0.144u2 was released on 4 December 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- The Dumping Union updated segas32.c: Corrected rom labels and added PCB locations to F1 Super Lap.
- Angelo Salese fixed scratchy sound in Birdiy, unlike all other Pac-Man HW games irq mask is at $5001 instead of $5000, so fixing that fixed the sound as well.
- Angelo Salese fixed bogus IRQ/NMI mask bit in Yie Ar Kung-Fu (IRQ mask bit was masking BOTH lines before).
- Angelo Salese fixed bogus irq mask to sound CPU in Syusse Oozumou.
- Angelo Salese fixed bogus irq mask bit in SNK6502 HW games (IRQ mask bit was masking BOTH lines before).
- Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h usage from the following drivers:
- Angelo Salese wrote a generic RAMDAC device, hooked it up to the sfbonus.c, blitz68k.c, rltennis.c, chsuper.c drivers.
- Samuele Zannoli provided little modifications to ap2_dsk.c and gaelco3d.c/.h to compile with MSVC.
- Samuele Zannoli added a placeholder for ohci usb controller in chihiro plus relative hack to avoid an infinite loop. This allows chihiro to try to initialize direct3d and to use the nvidia 3d accelerator.
- Corrado Tomaselli confirmed Gal Panic 3's clocks and xtals from original PCB measurements.
- Angelo Salese converted Beezer to proper vertical screen orientation, being originally a Galaxian conversion kit that's quite obvious as well.
- Angelo Salese converted Super Speed Race Jr video to be vertically oriented.
- Team CPS-1 provided a CPS-1 update:
- Identified and documented pang3n as a bootleg, added a note.
- Fixed pang3, pang3j to use proper 128KB EPROM PA3_11.11F instead of the one resized used by pang3n.
- Corrado Tomaselli dumped and added CD63B.1A PAL to dino, dinou.
- Corrado Tomaselli dumped and added Q-Sound PALs to dino, dinou, punisher, punisheru, slammast, slammastu, wofu (3 of 4).
- Corrado Tomaselli dumped and added PALs to pang3 (2 of 3), pang3r1, pang3j, pang3n.
- pang3n -> pang3b
- Minor cleanups and fixes.
New clones added