Frequently Asked Questions
Emulated System Guides
Chat on IRC
MAME on Twitter
MAME on Facebook
MAME on imgur
MAME on Instagram
Browse Source Code
Upload a File
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning
: in file
Trying to access array offset on value of type null
- Kaneko Protection MCU, supplies 68k code, uses data rom
- Same board as B.Rap Boys, different MCU data rom
Gals Panic 2
- MCU handling communications? No data rom?
Gals Panic 3
- MCU supplies 68k code, uses data rom
- Kaneko MCU supplies 68k code, uses data rom
- Kaneko Protection MCU, supplies 68k code, uses data rom, afaik SebV made some progress on it for the Kaneko 16-bit ones. No relationship has been found between the (encrypted?) data in the data rom, and the data obtained by trojans. See Bonk's Adventure protection simulation in the source for more info.
- Game works but 'Beast' MCU is currently simulated. A device has been acquired for decapping/reading.
- Very similar to DJ Boy, uses 8x51 MCU in disguise. Guru also looking at sending this off to be decapped.
Retrieved from ‘