MAME 0.101u4 was released on 30 October 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles and Mathias Rosenhauer fixed more games broken by the u1 changes. There are only a very small number of games that are still known to have issues.
- Nicola Salmoria improved the video rendering and fixed graphics corruption on the final level of Fairyland Story.
- Aaron Giles updated the h6280 CPU to use the new address translation system.
- cutebutwrong added MAME build information to the listxml output, and updated xml2info to handle the save state tag.
- smf updated the PSX core to new save state and disassembler interfaces. Updated dismips to handle the new disassemblers.
- smf removed code that reset the timer when reading/writing on the mk48t08 timekeeper chip. Updated the save state interfaces. Added new macro state_save_register_item_pointer() for dynamically allocated arrays.
- Aaron Giles updated the R3000 core to use the new disassembler interfaces.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added coin counter/lockout and rowscroll banking to the drgnmst driver.
- R. Belmont added missing SC/LL opcodes to the MIPS3 interpreter.
- Aaron Giles updated the Konami and R3000 disassemblers to new format.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING