MAME 0.102u4 was released on 15 December 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Mamesick corrected some YM2151 frequencies in the dooyong.c driver.
- Mariusz Wojcieszek made a major update to the STV driver:
- sh2: introduced cpu_readop16() for opcode fetching
- stv: added idle skip to various games
- stv: optimized master/slave sh2 syncing
- vdp1: fixed sprite transparency for RGB sprites
- vdp2: added linescroll
- vdp2: added 16x16 15bit tiles (fixes missing gfx in znpwfv)
- vdp2: optimized tilemap scrolling, bitmaps and framebuffer drawing
- vdp2: fixed page and map calculation
- dsp: fixed some bugs making vfremix run up to the end of second match
- Nicola Salmoria fixed sprite-tilemap collision detection in Taito SJ driver when the screen is flipped.
- Rob Bohms fixed some logical errors in sprite handling and palette reads, DMA timing, and one invalid opcode in the NES drivers.
- William Krick cleaned up and standardized usage of M_PI constants in the code.
- Ville Linde added external ram read and write handlers and data read port to YMZ280B.
- Nicola Salmoria fixed a bug in Chack'n Pop that was introduced in the recent memory system changes.
- smf fixed a branch target address disassembly in the PSX disassembler.
- Aaron Giles made more Voodoo updates:
- fixed bug that trashed fbzMode when the fogMode was changed
- added preliminary Voodoo 2 support; Gauntlet Legends works again
- changed float-to-int conversion to be done manually
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING