MAME 0.106u10 was released on 4 July 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- David Haywood added dual screen support for the Dynax games, TX1, RockMS, some of the Nichibutsu mahjong games, and Subs.
- Ville Linde sent in some misc bugfixes to the Taito JC system.
- Nathan Woods cleaned up screenshot taking code, and re-connected the debugger command that created them.
- Buddabing and Aaron Giles added save state support to the centiped driver. Enabled save states in the minivadr, zaxxon drivers.
- Nathan Woods fixed a PIA addressing regression in the Atari computer driver.
- Aaron Giles added rudimentary progress displays during ROM loading and graphics decoding so you have something to look at instead of a black screen.
- Aaron Giles Added support for remembering the selected view, rotation, and artwork enabled states in the game's cfg file.
- Aaron Giles fixed the renderer so it no longer displays non-UI elements prior to initialization.
- Aaron Giles added back support for full screen brightness correction.
- Aaron Giles added support for +/- keys in the palette view. Added "tick marks" when a large number of palette or gfx entires are displayed to indicate which row/column the header refers to.
- Aaron Giles made the UI keys for navigating the graphics/palette viewer configurable.
- Aaron Giles fixed inheriting of artwork files from parent.
- Aaron Giles updated dotron, skydiver, spacewar, gorf, atarifb, sspeedr, gollygho, and spyhunt drivers to support the new artwork system.
- Aaron Giles made all solid single-color overlays standard pieces that can be easily reused.
- Aaron Giles converted all the internal layouts into .lay files and updated all remaining drivers to use the new layouts.
- Aaron Giles updated -listxml output to display information for multiple screens.
New clones added