MAME 0.107 was released on 24 July 2006.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Ville Linde fixed keyboard inputs in the Taito Wolf driver.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added tile flipx to tilemaps in yunsung16.c (bomb kick needs it) and changed the DIP switches used for protection to real DIP switches.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli properly emulated the sprite overdraw effect in ninjakd2. Now you can see the "opening" effect and the previously 2 bugged levels are fixed. Converted the driver to use tilemaps as well.
- Roberto Fresca sent in additional updates to the magicfly driver. Improved documentation and input port mapping.
- Aaron Giles fixed gamma and brightness ranges in the UI to match the limits from the command line.
- Aaron Giles fixed assertion when the MAME window was minimized.
- Aaron Giles fixed bug that prevented resizing of secondary windows.
- Aaron Giles rewrote the Missile Command driver from schematics:
- CPU speed now correct (slows down for lower 32 scanlines)
- proper frame rate and IRQ signal timing
- service mode works on some sets, fails on others due to 6502 bug
- accurate bitmap mapping and cycle counts for 3-bit accesses
- using bitmap access PROM for bit mode writes
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING