MAME 0.114 was released on 2 April 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Dave Dribin fixed autoframeskip so it doesn't immediately spike on startup or after a pause.
- R. Belmont made the behavior of the ES5503 IRQ status register more accurate.
- Nathan Woods fixed a bug introduced in the memory pool code when hashing was added.
- Derrick Renaud added complete discrete sound to Double Play/Extra Inning. Emulated foul sound in Bowling Alley. Emulated all sounds except the screech and wind sounds in Space Encounters.
- Ernesto Corvi updated Virtua Racing to use the TGP core, based on guessing from the Daytona TGP code.
- couriersud added save state support to several Atari games: batman, eprom, eprom2, klaxp1, klaxp2. Also added general save state support to the atarijsa and atarigen modules.
- couriersud added save state support to the konamigv driver, specifically enabled for nagano98 and simpbowl.
- David Haywood avoided a memset in the hyperstone core to give ~4% speedup in hidden catch.
- Ville Linde updated the Konami NWK-TR:
- Improved the LANC board emulation
- Improved the graphics board emulation so that it passes all the self-tests.
- Curt Coder Added save state support to the Cidelsa games and fixed reset behavior.
- Aaron Giles added validity checks to ensure that LSB_FIRST and PTR64 are set correctly for the current platform.
- Aaron Giles removed obsolete assembly code and compiler definitions.
Games promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING