MAME 0.114u3 was released on 26 April 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
- Aaron Giles
- Brian Troha
- Curt Coder
- David Haywood
- Johan Samuelsson
- Lord Nightmare
- Nathan Woods
- Nicola Salmoria
- Stefan Lindberg
- Tomasz Slanina
- Ville Linde
- Zsolt Vasvari
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Curt Coder made additional CDP1802 updates, taken from MESS.
- Tomasz Slanina fixed colors in One + Two.
- Ville Linde made the PowerPC dynarec options runtime configurable.
- couriersud added save state support to the hatris/pipedrm driver.
- Tormod Tjaberg corrected the Moustache Boy main cpu interrupt rate, main cpu clock freq, and screen refresh rate according to measurements on a real PCB.
- Brian Troha separated the DECO and Mitchell games in the simpl156 driver and added more extensive documentation.
- Ville Linde fixed the analog controls in Solar Assault.
- Nathan Woods Changed the options code so that ranges are specified on the option_entry structure, and enforced when option values are changed.
- Ville Linde further improved the ROZ layer emulation in the K001604.
- Ville Linde updated the Konami ZR107 driver:
- Fixed sound hardware check in Winding Heat
- Changed to use the correct tilemap chip type
- Hooked up analog controls
- Fixed texture rom loading and texture decoding
- Improved the 2D tilemaps
- Nathan Woods introduced a mame_options_exit() call to complement mame_options_init().
- Nathan Woods added a mame_fopen_options() call, similar to mame_fopen() but with the ability to specify a core_options object to use.
- Lord Nightmare improved the noise emulation in the SN76496 emulator. Added several variants which differ based on the noise generator and other parameters.
- Zsolt Vasvari changed all plot_pixel and read_pixel calls to BITMAP_ADDRXX macros. Removed the now-obsolete functions.
- Aaron Giles added support for aliasing sound types. This allows minor variants in sound cores to share the same fundamental "type" so that the same sndti_* functions can be used regardless of the subtype.
- Aaron Giles changed the location of save state files. Now they are placed in the <savestate>/<gamename> directory. Auto-generated save state files have the name "auto.sta". All other save state files are named <slot>.sta.
New games supported or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING