MAME 0.115u2 was released on 23 May 2007.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- MAME32Plus merged in a couple of minor tweaks from MAME Plus!
- Robbert fixed high scores in China Gate.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added a new opcode for Match It 2. There still are 4 unknown opcodes and the "no tiles" bug before it will be promoted to working status.
- Zsolt Vasvari changed the CRTC6845 emulator to optionally control the screen configuration and video rendering. Updated the Qix and Spiders driver to use the new functionality. Added notifications for when the display enable pin changes in order to drive blanking signals.
- Zsolt Vasvari added a new 74123 timer emulator. It supports different ways a 74123 can be hooked up that affect the timing period. The old implementation was incorrect in lots of respects.
- Zsolt Vasvari removed the addressing order parameter from pia_config() and replaced it with dedicated write and read handlers.
- Zsolt Vasvari rewrote the nyny driver:
- Game speed should now be correct. It was way too slow before
- Added star field. The game can stop and reverse the direction of the star field by changing a delay counter
- General driver clean-up
- Fixed DIP switches and the voices
- Nathan Woods fixed a bug in win_get_window_text_utf8() for when a window's text is an empty string.
- Tim Lindner fixed some page 1 opencode lengths in the 6309 dissasembler.
- ClawGrip added DIP switches to Master Boy according to the game manual.
- Luigi30 added DIP switch information to the Poizone driver.
- Aaron Giles changed png2bdc to support multiple input PNGs.
- Aaron Giles fixed recently a introduced bug in Astrocade driver relating to collision detection.
- Aaron Giles added support for controlling the default scale/offset for screens at the driver level. This allows us to properly describe the screen width/height and blanking in the driver independent of specifying a good default size to crop the image to.
- Aaron Giles added border support to the Astrocade driver. Extended the starfield generation out into it. Extended the blanking region out farther to match information from the flyers and set the default scale/offset of the games to crop appropriately.
- Aaron Giles fixed the CDP1869 to fill the border area with the background color. Added cropping to the Cidelsa games.
- Aaron Giles corrected speaker locations and placement for Gorf and Wizard of Wor. Added missing mux to Gorf's audio, which controls speech versus sound effects during the game.
New games supported or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING