MAME 0.132u2 was released on 25 June 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Angelo Salese fleshed out the MC68HC11 CPU core, adding support for numerous new opcodes and basic IRQ support.
- Brian Troha improved/fixed ROM names for Mortal Kombat 4.
- Andreas Naive added correct keys for Sports Shoting USA and Ranger Mission.
- MooglyGuy added extremely rudimentary Atmel 8-bit AVR CPU core, missing most opcodes and any attempt at proper cycle counts.
- Brian Troha added PCB layout for Gaelco's Bang!, corrected Bang! rom names and minor correction of Snowboard PCB layout.
- Angelo Salese made some logic fixes to Hit Poker and significantly improved the video.
- Team Japump!!! updated hachamf: redumped GFX maskROM and corrected filename.
- Mariusz Wojcieszek provided an Amiga AGA update:
- Fixed sprite data fetching and sprite colors.
- stephh provided a Cubo CD32 update:
- Fixed inputs.
- Found why inputs are not read (protection ?), hacked to work now.
- David Haywood improved protection simulation for Brap / Shogun warriors, eliminating the hardcoded table with the initial program snippet in, getting it from the rom instead, and generally cleaning things up.
- Kevin Eshbach added GALs to the Klax sets and fixed the ROM names.
- Kevin Eshbach updated Bally Sente Spiker with the cartridge type and added notice that it has an undumped PAL.
- Kevin Eshbach added some information to the Gottlieb driver about the board ids of Q*Bert and M.A.C.H. 3 and the various known Gottlieb assigned game ids.
- Kevin Eshbach removed Shooting Master Unprotected set since the initial dump was bad and turned out to match the EVG revision.
- Atari Ace normalized driver-specific drawing code to use the standard parameter ordering: bitmap, cliprect, gfx, ... Updated most video drivers to use the more modern drawgfx_* variants. Eventually the generic drawgfx will be deprecated, so please use the newer functions.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING