MAME 0.133 was released on 20 July 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Fabio Priuli added GAME_IMPERFECT_SOUND flag to taitogn.c games since the sound CPU isn’t emulated.
- Curt Coder updated the CDP1802 core:
- Refactored the Q and DMA callbacks to use devcb.
- Fixed state code output and load mode.
- Aaron Giles added FP registers to PPC debugger interface. Fixed bugs in the x64 back-end that prevented proper 3D rendering for Model 3 games.
- R. Belmont provided ARM7 improvements:
- Added ARMv5+ CLZ instruction.
- Added ARMv5TE instructions: QADD, QDADD, QSUB, QDSUB, SMLAxy, SMLALxy, SMULxy, SMULWy, and SMLAWy.
- Fixed disassembly of CLZ.
- kanikani improved DIP switches in toypop.
- MooglyGuy audited and added GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE flag to all games in the mappy.c driver (superpac, pacnpal, grobda, phozon, mappy, todruaga, digdug2, motos and clones of each).
- Deunan Knute and R. Belmont provided a Naomi update:
- Implemented cartridge protection chip mechanism.
- Added protection data for doa2 and doa2m.
- Added real dumped cartridge X76F100 data for doa2/doa2m.
- Angelo Salese provided several MESS-specific snes fixes for rendering.
- Roberto Fresca provided Merit Multi-Poker improvements:
- Full Inputs.
- DIP Switches.
- Simulated spark-watchdog circuitery.
- Demuxed custom port.
- NVRAM support.
- CPU clock derived from #defined crystal.
- 8000-8007 Output ports.
- Coin related counters.
- Sound components and trigger found at 8000-8003, bit2.
- Full lamps support.
- PCBs layouts & technical notes.
- The 4 games are fully playable. Sound seems to be discrete, so the circuitery need to be traced. Colors are still wrong.
- Ruben Panossian added documentation regarding different Cobra Command versions.
- hap fixed gun and crosshair positioning in TimeCrisis and Bubble Trouble.
- hap fixed interrupts in the cischeat driver, fixing Scud Hammer and Arm Champs II.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added