MAME 0.135 was released on 31 October 2009.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- David Haywood changed sound banking on Shogun Warriors/B.Rap Boys to use an OKIM6295 address map and banks.
- Phil Bennett removed the MCU comm hack from namcofl/namconb. This now fixes the music tempo in most games.
- luigi30 fixed vroulet controls so that the Red column can be selected.
- R. Belmont updated the 680x0 core:
- Supported PMOVE modes from PMMU.
- Allowed the FPU to be used for both '030 and '040.
- Added byte and word FPU loads/stores.
- Fixed buggy FPU 64-bit stores in the (An) addressing mode.
- R. Belmont added add option to chdman to create uncompressed writeable HD images for MESS.
- R. Belmont updated scsihd not to crash if no media is attached.
- Roberto Fresca added more goldstar.c improvements:
- Completed the New Lucky 8 Lines / New Super 8 Lines hardware/PCB layout.
- Added New Lucky 8 Lines (set 3, extended gfx). This set has the New Lucky Lines / New Super 8 Lines program, so bets are up to 64. Same extended tileset for reels, but lacks of the New Super 8 Lines title tiles. Maybe is a hidden feature, maybe just graphics for another hack.
- Added technical notes.
- David Haywood updated mt_tout CRC/SHA1 and added note about old, likely bad dump.
- Phil Bennett added missing dependencies for video/model2.c and video/model3.c.
- Phil Bennett fixed recent sprite breakage in some toaplan2 video HW-based games.
- Alex added later version of Naomi analog I/O board program.
- Andrew Gardner added changes to the dsp56156 cpu core:
- Added JF table decode function.
- Added ABS, IMAC, and TFR2 opcodes.
- Fixed various flags for TST, INC24, SUB, CMP, and CMPM.
- Added hack to DO function to accommodate for the CPU core's inaccurate math.
- luigi30 changed the Galaxian driver:
- Crystallized some clock speeds, put ?s near ones that didn't look correct.
- Changed references to galaxiaj in game names to galaxiana.
- David Haywood updated documentation for the Seibu COPDX-based games. Renamed sdgndmrb to grainbow.
- Aaron Giles updated most tools in src/tools to be straight BSD license.
- Aaron Giles added -flipped option to unidasm to output with disassembly first and address/data bytes afterwards in comment form.
- Aaron Giles changed 32010 unknown opcode to output in $xxx format like all other hex values.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING