MAME 0.139 was released on 29 July 2010.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Wilbert Pol updated arm.c: Added big endian mode support to the LDRB and STRB instructions.
- Team CPS-1 (Corrado Tomaselli, Stefan Lindberg, Dlfrsilver and MKL) provided a CPS-1 update:
- Added missing PALs as reference to most of remaining sets.
- Dumped and added TK24B1.1A to dynwar.
- Fixed LW-13.10D rom loading in forgottn to match real pcb.
- Identified, verified and documented a ton of pcbs, adding/fixing missing/wrong infos as ROMs labels and positions, B-Board, C-Board and CPSB IDs, PALs.
- Reordered all sets per release date in cps1.c and video\cps1.c.
- Updated games table in video\cps1.c and added some notes on PALs table.
- Minor cleanups.
- Phil Bennett updated djboy.c: Hooked up Beast MCU and removed simulation code.
- Wilbert Pol updated arm.c: Fixed word reading from non-aligned address in big endian mode.
- Corrado Tomaselli updated skyfox.c: Corrected clocks and Vsync for the Sky Fox & Exerizer sets based on actual OSCs and measurements taken from a real PCB.
- Wilbert Pol updated arm.c: Added a big endian version of the arm2/3/6 cpu core and cleaned up the little/big endian handling.
- Brian Troha updated djboy.c: Added DIP switch locations and corrected the vsync to 57.5Hz as per the readme info listed at the top of the driver.
- Atari Ace updated mediagx.c: Converted to use driver_data.
- Luca Elia fixed sprite coordinates in astrocorp.c.
- Quench corrected Ameri Darts audio playback rate. This exposed some cycle timing errors in the TMS32010 CPU core which are also fixed.
- Roberto Fresca added support for Southern Systems Joker Poker (1982), from Southern Systems & Assembly, Ltd. Figured out the memory map. Also added technical notes about the hardware.
- stephh corrected the address for the freezing of the movies for the Terminator 2 LA4 set.
- Atari Ace updated emu/info.c: Search all parents of a clone for merged ROMs.
- AGEMAME updated mpu4.c: Added splitscreen support to SCN2674 for MPU4 Video.
- Johnboy provided neodrv.c updates:
- Identified several more sets as MVS / AES Version and tagged them properly.
- Updated game PCB info.
- bakatono: Removed BAD_DUMP from m1 - is correct, corrected game name.
- mahretsu: Added correct s1, corrected game name.
- strhoop: Added correct v2.
- sdodgeb: Replaced 16mbit v1/v2 with 32mbit v1 as found on two original cards.
- Added Japan J3 bios.
- Barry Rodewald and Johnboy provided neogeo.c changes:
- Documented AES mode and 1-slot (MVS/AES) settings.
- Documented MVS 4-slot and 6-slot settings.
- Changed 6-slot setting (old default) to 1-slot.
- Laszlo Schulteisz added notification of orientation of all monitors at startup via the output system.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING