MAME 0.143 was released on 28 June 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Curt Coder added index and ready line read functions to floppy drive.
- Curt Coder added device-relative functions for memory banking.
- Curt Coder added DE, CURSOR, HSYNC, and VSYNC line read members to MC6845.
- O. Galibert updated the eeprom device : Add tag name in eeprom's verbosity.
- Guru provided a readme replacement for Crusin' USA to include Off Road Challenge.
- R. Belmont updated the cdrom device: convert Mode 1 Form 1 sectors to Mode 1 raw if requested.
- Aaron Giles, Miodrag Milanovic and byuu added byuu's cothread library, along with a wrapper class. Switched to using one cothread for each executable device. This functionality is strictly internal and should result in no changes in scheduling behavior. However, it now becomes possible to exit out of a device's execution in the midst of an instruction by calling machine().scheduler().make_active(). Note that this is somewhat dangerous for cores that have logic at the start of their execute loop to check for interrupts or other conditions, as those checks will be skipped upon resume, so consider this sort of early exiting to be highly experimental for now. (Please Note: cothread usage is behind a compile-time define as per now, they will be reenabled in the next dev cycle).
- R. Belmont converted Namco C352 to modern C++ device.
- Curt Coder added BUSRQ and WAIT input lines to the Z80 CPU core.
- Y~K and MESSfan fixed a bad ROM dump in pss62 (Super Famicom Box).
- Y~K and MESSfan slightly improved the preliminary emulation of sfcbox.
- J. Wallace provided a temporary fix for Mating Game which disables the 'Line Zero' interrupt condition.
- J. Wallace fixed state saving for OKIM6376 (hopefully).
- J. Wallace used a Dolbeck Systems flyer to correct the colours of the Connect 4 built-in layout.
- J. Wallace fixed line zero irq condition and provided a sync update for MPU4 HW games.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING