MAME 0.143u7 was released on 11 October 2011.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Roberto Fresca provided a major rewrite of umipoker and saiyukip input system. Added missing inputs, fixing structure. Added button- lamps support and layout to saiyukip, coin counters and complete documented outputs to both games. Also reworked the DIP switches structure to match what the test mode shows, with their respective DIP locations.
- Roberto Fresca provided complete DIP switches & DIP locations for Umi de Poker and Slot Poker Saiyuki.
- ElBarto provided a fix for systems where getc() is a #define rather than a function.
- ElBarto updated the neogeo driver: Fixed game saving.
- Curt Coder exposed the Z80 DART interrupt vector to non-Z80 users.
- Peter Sealy improved inputs and added some TLB notes in the Aleck64 driver.
- Sandro Ronco updated the m68000 core. - Fix for MINGW compiler optimization.
- Roberto Fresca updated the Big10 driver: Fixed default DIP switches and DIP locations.
- O. Galibert update the m68k core: Activated trace emulation and fixed it.
- O. Galibert updated the m68000 core: Avoided a case when dropping the irq mask just after taking a auto-acked interrupt would cause a spurious irq.
- O. Galibert updated the m68000 core: Reset the double-bus/address-error flag where appropriate to avoid halting on consecutive but not linked exceptions.
- R. Belmont updated the m68k core: preliminary support for ColdFire family and MCF5206E.
- hap updated namcos22.c: Fixed or improved polygon fade, high priority polygons, texture c-mode, sprite seaming, textlayer alpha/shadow, DSP external memory addressmask, and some other smaller issues.
- R. Belmont updated the sh3/4 core: fixed big-endian mode.
- Huygens fixed incorrect masking of register writes on ay-3-8914, fixes wrong envelope amplitude on games which use hardware enveloping on Intellivision (Thunder Castle, etc).
- Guru added complete dump for sfish2.
- hap updated namcos22.c: Fixed or improved tokyowar sprite garbage, sprites in alpinesa alpinr2a/b and cybrcycc, sprite x/y flipping, sprite delta x/y, texture c-mode (again), and some z priority issues.
- Wilbert Pol updated tms9928a.c: Fixed colission detection regression.
- R. Belmont updated the m68k core: preliminary 68040 MMU implementation.
- Roberto Fresca figured out the sound system of Muroge Monaco and clones. It's a Delta-Sigma DAC (1-bit/Bitstream), driven by the bit 3 of the output port 0x7000.
- Johnboy added correct P1 and M1 for Neo Mr. Do and made some documentation updates in the Neo-Geo driver.
- Sandro Ronco updated intelfsh.c in order to support AMD 29F080 chip.
- hap updated namcos23.c: added gun input to Time Crisis 2.
- David Haywood did further major organization, documentation and reordering of numerous (about 2500) gambling / Fruit machine titles covering multiple systems.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING