MAME 0.65 was released on 10 February 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Shiriru fixed the CPS2 raster effects.
- Acho A. Tang added preliminary starfield emulation to Sidearms.
- Nicola Salmoria cleaned up some Nichibutsu mahjong games, added LCD support to House Mannequin and Bijokko Yume Monogatari.
- Nicola Salmoria made major improvements to the Jaleco Mega System 32 games.
- Acho A. Tang fixed some issues with the uPD7759 (TMNT, 88 Games, P.O.W.)
- Nicola Salmoria added stereo support to the X1-010 emulator and made it a proper sound core.
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status