MAME 0.69b was released on 2 June 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Peter Storey fixed DIP switches and Inputs in Atlantic City Action / Broadwalk Casion
- Quench made various fixes to the PIC16C5x core.
- Quench added working sound to BIGTWIN
- Quench added PIC HEX dumps for use with DRGNMST and BIGTWIN
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug in the V60 CPU core causing it to break with the new timer system
- Chris Kirmse fixed a problem in snprintf.c printing out floats with fractional parts with leading zeroes
- R. Belmont fixed a bug in K054539 causing bad vocals in Dadandarn
- Aaron Giles fixed a problem which caused sound to break in games using a YM2610 using the new timer system
- Aaron Giles changed NeoGeo to use boost_interleave for tight CPU communications instead of throwing cycles away
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added