MAME 0.77u2 was released on 1 December 2003.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles updated CHDman, with added checks to make sure source chd's aren't corrupt when doing updates etc.
- Ramsoft and Sean Young found the way the OTIR/INIR instructions affect the PF flag and removed the look-up tables
- David Haywood merged taito_x.c and seta.c video hardware, this is correct but due to some differences in the drivers a few glitches have been introduced in twinhawk that will need investigating
- David Haywood improved bg gfxdecode in missb2, but the backgrounds still haven't been hooked up yet
- ElSemi and R. Belmont contributed SCSP fixes (improves music in some games a little)
- Curt Coder improved the Mysterious Stone driver based on the schematics
- R. Belmont improved the Raiden drum volume Balance
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING