MAME 0.79u3 was a private internal release and never released to the public.
It was released privately to MAMEDev on 25 February 2004.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Nathan Woods made misc changes:
- Updated I286 CPU core to MAME 0.79
- Adding a missing case to jaguargpu_get_info()
- Updated m4510 and m6509 CPU cores to MAME 0.79
- Removed a duplicate global variable definition
- Removed NEOMAME and CPSMAME declarations
- Added a new consistency check on CPUs to check for the existence of certain get_info cases needed for debugging. This consistency check is currently only enabled for MESS.
- Changed key_trans_table to be non static and renamed to win_key_trans_table (this table is now used in MAME32)
- Changed all fatalerror() calls to osd_die()
- Added -createblankhd and -copydata commands
- Added new arguments to -createhd
- Ported to Macintosh
- Changed artwork_override_screenshot_params() so that its functionality will kick in whenever the artwork system is active, even without artwork pieces
- Introduced a static artwork_system_active(); a call to check to see if the artwork system is active.
- smf cleaned up misc parts of the PSX code
- Aaron Giles fixed a TMS32031 bug that was causing some problems in Radikal bikers
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added