MAME 0.88u5 was a private internal release and never released to the public.
It was released privately to MAMEDev on 15 November 2004.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Added flower proms (not used yet)
- Aaron Giles improved the new debugger: Improved the drawing code on the Windows side so that the background color changes align properly (mostly noticeable when using the cursor in the memory view).
- ShinobiZ fixed some filenames in the track and field & scramble drivers
- Brad Oliver fixed a compile error in the Hyperstone core
- Aaron Giles updated the Sega S16 driver: some bits better, some bits worse for now
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING