MAME 0.94u1 was released on 7 March 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles fixed the itech32 driver, the previous 64-bit fix caused graphical problems both should be fixed now.
- Aaron Giles fixed games using the 5110 which refused to start (bagman, cvs driver etc.)
- Aaron Giles fixed misc sound issues:
- fixed initialization order problem in niyanpai
- removed unused filters in othunder
- fixed initialization order problem in rungun
- prevented setting negative timers to fix stkclmns crash
- fixed triplfun by making sure the X1-010 chip is present before trying to reset it
- sound in outrun
- smf made some Intel Flash improvements
- smf fixed the auto_malloc compiler warning with DOS tools
New Games supported or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING