MAME 0.95 was released on 28 March 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Changes from Aaron Giles
- Sound rewrite crash fixes:
- fixed crash in garyoret
- fixed crash in system18.c bootlegs
- fixed crash in konamigt
- fixed crash in scion
- fixed crash in double dribble
- fixed crash in iron horse
- CPUs tagged as audio CPUs are no longer disabled when sound is turned off.
- Changes from Nicola Salmoria
- Sega Updates
- decrypted and added aurailj. the program roms are bad however so it doesn't work
- the Altered Beast sets were a mess. Some of them were using the wrong version of the gfx ROMs (that's why they had to be loaded in a strange way) Should be correct now.
- bayrout1 is the us version not world
- wally1 is revision B
- added a few keys with NO_DUMP
- more fixes to descriptions and ROM names
- Changes from Pierpaolo Prazzoli
- added sound to Excelsior
- fixed title screen glitch in Super Slam
- fixed sprite bug in Buccaneers
- fixed crash in new Bull Fighter set
- added proper PROM decoding for Ring King (Woodplace license)
- fixed cocktail mode in Calorie Kun
- fixed ufosensi093u3gra and ufosensi093gre
- Changes from R. Belmont
- Moved actual CD-ROM and harddisk device emulation out of am53cf96.c to new scsicd.c and scsihd.c files.
- AM53cf96.c is now fully configurable: you can have any combination of up to 7 CD-ROMs and/or harddisks attached to the emulated SCSI bus and specify what each one's SCSI ID is.
- CD-ROM emulation expanded to support more SCSI commands and bugfix some existing ones.
- Changed konamigv and konamigq drivers to support the new 53cf96 configuration system.
- Added -extractcd to convert CHD-CDs back into CDRDAO .bin/.toc images.
- Chris Hardy verified the Simpsons sound chip frequency against real board
- Thorwak added 24-bit cheat finding support.
New Games added or promoted from GAME_NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING