MAME 0.95u4 was released on 21 April 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Changes from Aaron Giles
- removed CPU_16BIT_PORT hack; this means that all Z80 drivers must explicitly clamp their I/O space address space to 8-bits via ADDRESS_MAP_FLAGS(AMEF_ABITS(8))
- removed CPU_AUDIO_CPU; it was no longer having any effect, and it was a poor substitution for documentation since it wasn't used consistently across all games
- added 'emulator' target to the makefile to make it easier to build just mame.exe
- removed obsolete targets from the main makefile
- added Pentium-M optimization target to the makefile
- Nicola Salmoria fixed gsword descriptions and added documentation on the 8741s.
- Mamesick fixed C140 sound routing in the Namco games.
- David Haywood added hack to v60 for srmp7, though this needs a real fix eventually.
- Brian Troha fixed DIP switches in Survival Arts and Dyna Gear.
- Raphael Nabet added several TMS9900 enhancements and variants from MESS.
- Brian Troha fixed DIP switches in Pocket Gal DX and Captain and the Advengers.
- Nathan Woods added better protection against crashing in the debugger.
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING