MAME 0.95u6 was released on 25 April 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Brad Oliver improved an auditing error reporting internally.
- B.S.Ruggeri fixed inputs in several System 18/24 games and added some new standard strings.
- Aaron Giles updated the Exterminator driver, implementing full memory map, removing speed hacks, and fixing sound issues.
- Quench added the new ES8712 sound core, and hooked up sound in Varia Metal.
- Sonikos fixed DIP switches in hachamf and tdragon.
- Nathan Woods fixed the debugger to close all trace files when quitting.
- Sonikos fixed the OKI frequency in DJ Boy.
- Sonikos fixed DIP switches in flytiger.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING