MAME 0.97u5 was released on 7 July 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- David Haywood significantly improved the 6-player version of X-Men.
- Ville Linde added a very basic 68040 support to the 68000 core.
- Nathan Woods added hooks to support a future MMU in the PowerPC core.
- Krick took another crack at fixing the compilation problems caused by using multi-monitor stubs on Windows.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli added Coin2 and fixeed some dipswitches in phoenix3, condor, griffon and falcona.
- Pierpaolo Prazzoli did a major cleanup of the Speed Ball driver:
- Cleaned up / converted to tilemap
- Added coin counters
- Added cocktail mode
- Fixed priorities (probably they're not 100% right, because there still are some wrong priorities with a couple of pixel in the title screen.)
- Nathan Woods abstracted the memory interfaces and improved 53C810 SCSI emulation.
- Aaron Giles cleaned up the bank handling in Sega Multi-PCM sound core.
- Aaron Giles connected the Sega Multi 32 games up using the new System 32 code.
- Aaron Giles updated the memory maps for the MCR Chip Squeak Deluxe and Sounds Good boards.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
New clones added