MAME 0.99u9 was released on 10 September 2005.
The known contributors for this version are, in alphabetical order:
The known contributions for this version are, in the order specified in the whatsnew:
- Aaron Giles removed the tilemap_dispose call and fixed the two drivers that were using it. This fixes improper save state registrations in megasys1 and ygv608 games.
- Aaron Giles fixed a bug that caused the sound cores to keep running while paused.
- Derrick Renaud added discrete emulation of the background music for Indian Battle.
- Nathan Woods cleaned up the MESS hooks into the input port system.
- R. Belmont made major Namco sound improvements:
- C352 now sets output pitch correctly by input clock
- Added emulated sound and music to all NB-1, NB-2, and System 11 games, using Prop Cycle's BIOS as a substitute until the original can be trojaned or otherwise obtained
- Hooked it up for plain System 22 games as well, but they're not interested in passing down proper commands for some reason
- Speed-cheated all instances of the M37710/C352 sound system so CPU requirements don't go up much. This also helped back off the requirements a hair for Prop Cycle and Time Crisis
New clones added